Feel free to reach out and contact Sharon Redmon for more information on how she can help your child, student, or client reach their full potential and access their environment. It starts with just one question.
How can they…?
AT consulting services and Professional Development: Check out the following 1/2 day, Full Day or 1-hour after school training.
Not a one and done! It doesn’t work. Every consulting or training has a built-in follow-up and after “AT Wrap-around services” and unlimited email contact before, during and after (3 months). Student success happens when the implementation is routine and a part of everyday life. Needs change and AT services must change too.
- Full-Day, Half-Day, Afterschool Professional Development training
- Full day consulting (observation, teaming, make & take)
- Teleconferencing teaching (consulting, coaching model, direct teaching))
- Custom AT creations constructing/printing (3D printing coming soon)
- AT/AAC/SPED Specialist, consultations and related service provider
- Hourly, daily, on-site, Tele-practice, a hybrid model
- Customized or ready-made training
- One day a week or a half a day to fulfill your IEP required AT services/considerations
- AT/SPED/ECSE evaluation for initial and 3-year re-evaluations, IEP support
- UDL implementation to customized AT solutions
*Please contact for prices
Home (Family, adults, children)
Sharon offers one-on-one teaching and training in a variety of AT/AAC related needs. At this time insurance is not accepted, private pay only. *Please contact Sharon for rates.
- EADL’s (Electronic Aides of Daily Living)
- Elderly and acquired disability consulting, recommendations, implementation
- AAC teaching and training of family members to implement Aided language Stimulation
- Reading and Writing AT support/training
- Educational AT, IEP Advocate
Need a presenter to educate your clientele or workers on how to interact and work with individuals with Special Educational needs. Sharon can work with your organization to deliver high-quality customized training.